'just frank' delivery menu 7/7/16

***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, click on the blog title, wait for it to load and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, Click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***


Welcome Back To The Kitchen


If a delicious, ready-made meal delivered straight to your home or office on Thursday morning appeals to you, then check out this week's menu which has now been posted on the right-hand side of this page.

With Winter well and truly upon us, I have been testing out a few new recipes tailor-made for the season, and
I don't know about you, but this weather definitely increases my appetite and has me seeking out a lot more comfort foods.



Hot soup, more akin to a stew is my favourite meal at the end of a cold and rainy day, and this week, I have one of my all time favourites on the menu along with the Cauliflower Arancini balls that debuted at the Mount Gambier Farmers Market last Saturday. The arancini balls were a sellout in the first half of the market and the feedback has been wonderful, so here they are....




Donuts are definitely the flavour of the month and I have been featuring them at both Metro Bakery and Cafe and at She's Apples.
This week, I have created a new flavour, Orange and Poppyseed, which is on the delivery dessert menu for your enjoyment.




Metro Bakery and Cafe


I couldn't be happier with the way 'just frank' has been supported @ Metro, both by you the customers, and Toni, Theo and the staff at the cafe itself.
It's clear that Metro have heard what you have been asking for and have taken it upon themselves to see that your needs are met.
The range of 'just frank' vegan products has grown from pies to cakes, muffins, cookies and bliss balls, with the items available changing every week and many gf options now available as well.
Thank you all for your ongoing support of local business. 


She's Apples


The shelves are stocked up again at She's Apples for my local 'just frank' customers looking for veggie burgers, ready-made meals, desserts or any of my granolas or bliss balls.

Shane and his staff are avid supporters of fellow locals, and this shows in their willingness to stock locally produced niche lines.

Thank you all for your ongoing support and feedback as the word spreads and stocks continue to walk out the door. 

How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.

Subscribe


If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right-hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit.


You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.

I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.


Love and light,


Leah <3




Comments

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment