'Serene Cuisine' Menu 17/4/15

Welcome Back To My Kitchen

Another week in the 'just frank' kitchen has begun with Mum and I collecting some beautiful organic Granny Smith apples from a friend's apple tree on Sunday in preparation for this week's dessert.

You simply cannot beat a bowl of old fashioned apple crumble with a dollop of ice-cream, which is exactly what is on offer as I finalise this week's menu.

At the heart of the menu is a beautiful thick and nutritious serving of lentil and veggie soup, full of vitamins and minerals and extremely high in dietary fibre.
If you are wanting to know more about the nutritional benefits of lentils, click here for more info.


New Order Form

Last week, I introduced a new ordering system which proved to be super successful, increasing the number of orders I received through its sheer simplicity of use. This week I have added an option to the form which allows you to select a delivery time that suits you best and some extra information at the bottom of the form to let you know what's coming up.


Anzac Day

With Anzac day approaching, I will have Anzac Biscuits on offer later this week so keep an eye out for those.


From The Bottom Of My Heart


I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the wonderful support and continuous positive feedback you have given me as I have taken my 'serene cuisine' concept to the streets. It has been quite overwhelming and has certainly reassured me that people really are looking for healthier meal options in their week.

I'm super excited as another week of meal preparation and deliveries get underway and I'm looking forward to seeing all of my regular customers from past weeks, as well as a host of new faces as they discover 'serene cuisine.'


How To Order

View this week's menu on the right-hand side of this page and complete and submit the order form to place your order.


Contact Me

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me @ serenityleah13@gmail.com

Love and light.
Leah. <3

Comments