'Serene Cuisine' Menu 7/4/16

***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***


Hello From The 'just frank' Kitchen


Here we are again with another week behind us......
It's been quite a week here in the kitchen and I literally feel as though I've worn a track on my floor between the stove and my kitchen bench as I track back and forth with saucepans, frying pans and bowls, continuing on with my quest to spread the vegan food love far and wide.

Sharing The Vegan Food Love @ She's Apples


As I enter week 3 of my She's Apple's presence, I'm super stoked at the response and the support from both the 'just frank' community, and the community at large, and I feel so blessed to have been given such an opportunity to showcase my vegan cuisine even further. 
If you have any requests for goodies you would like to see from my range in store @ She's Apples, please don't hesitate to speak to one of the friendly staff, or contact me here via the contact form at the top of the page, and I will do my best to accommodate you.

Thank you all so much for supporting both myself and She's Apples, who are extremely supportive of local 'artisan' foodies like me. 


The Mount Gambier Farmers Market Is On Again


Tomorrow morning I will deliver another selection of goodies to the store, and I will then turn my attention to planning for this coming Saturday's Mount Gambier Farmers Market which will take place in the Cave Gardens precinct between 9am and 12pm on April 9th.
This week's lunch menu is a condensed version of the regular menu, and deliveries will take place on Thursday instead of Friday, to allow me the time needed to prepare for the farmers market.
At this stage, I will be at the Mount Gambier Farmers Market every Saturday fortnight, but I will keep you posted of definite dates either here or on my fb page.

I am super excited as things here at 'just frank' evolve on so many levels, and I look forward to sharing so much more than food love with you, my 'just frank' family.

Check out this week's menu to the right of the page.....


How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.



Subscribe


If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right-hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit.


You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.

I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.


Love and light,

Leah <3


Comments