'Serene Cuisine' Menu 19/2/16

***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***

Yesterday saw me attending the Mount Gambier Library Market again with a huge number of 'just frank' supporters coming by to say hi and purchase their favourite Serene Cuisine goodies.

Thank you all!


I pride myself on my planning and preparation and I spend an enormous amount of time on presenting quality, wholesome, vegan food for those of you who have been joining the whole food, plant-based food (or as I like to call it, real food) journey.

What I can't seem to prepare for are the increasing quantities that I am selling both at the markets and from my weekly menus here on the blog.

It doesn't seem to matter how many goodies I take to each market day, I continuously sell out of burgers, muffins and hommus to name just a few.

It's been quite a year already, and we are only half way through February, and with so many new and interesting things happening in the very near future, I am super excited as to where 'just frank' might be heading.

Thank you all for your ongoing support, your friendship and your incredible feedback.
I feel so blessed. x

This Week In The Kitchen


As another huge week unfolds here in the 'just frank' kitchen, I am also planning the menu for a workshop that I will be presenting at the Mount Gambier Library this coming Sunday, where I will be sharing some vegan cooking tips whilst showing the attendees how I put a few of my favourite dishes together.


I am looking forward to sharing my years of vegan cooking experience and to encouraging folks to 'cook from scratch' using as few packaged ingredients as possible.

This week's menu is now up to the right of this page with a host of goodies available for delivery or pick up on Friday of this week.

I am again taking advantage of the fact that I still have an abundance of fresh zucchini in the veggie garden, and will be using them in a Sweet Potato and Zucchini Fritter which will be served with my Carrot and Brown Rice Salad.

Also on the menu is a Spaghetti and Brown Lentil Bolognaise dish for the pasta lovers among you, which will be topped with my delicious Cashew Nut Parmesan.

I have recently been gifted some beautiful fresh, locally grown organic apples (you seriously couldn't find a better description for awesome food like this!!) which will form the basis of a deliciously moist apple cake which is on the 'Sweet Treat' menu.


Topped with a cinnamon frosting and sprinkled with walnuts, this will satisfy anyone with a penchant for apple cake.

The menu also includes all the usual extras including bliss balls, granola and cookies as well as two combinations of goodies as meal deals.


Footnote: Due to outside catering commitments this week, I will not have veggie burgers on the menu.
I apologise for any inconvenience.


How To Order



To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right-hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit.


You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.

I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.


Love and light,

Leah <3


Comments