Serene Cuisine Xmas Menu 2015

The Countdown Begins

With just over a week to go before the big day, the cooks among us now begin to actively put the final touches to our menus, which for me, consists of 100% vegan fare. 
With an equal mix of vegetarians and omnivores attending the meals at 'Frank's' place this Xmas, I am super excited to be able to cater for them in my own unique and super delicious way. 

I am also very excited to be able to offer some vegan treats to you to cater for any vegetarian/vegan guests you may have gracing you with their presence this Xmas day, or in the days following, or if you've been a customer of mine throughout the year, and have enjoyed the experience, these offerings will definately tempt your tastebuds and be yet another example of the variety of cruelty free cuisine that can be served up at any occasion. 

I personally don't find vegan catering challenging, but I certainly understand the situation for those of you who may not be accustomed to creating such deliciousness without the use of meat, eggs and dairy. 


I hope by including some of these goodies in your Xmas celebrations, you also feel the love and peacefulness with which they were created, which for me, is what Xmas is all about.

For the vegetarians or vegans among you, there's no explanation needed and I have nothing more to say except 'bon appetit.' 

The menu is on the right-hand side of this page with pick-up and payment options to select from also.

**Please note that due to forecasted high temperatures and to the busyness of the season, collection of orders is preferable.
If delivery is required, please contact me to discuss your needs. Thank you in advance.**

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me either via email or on 0418801887.

I look forward to seeing you soon......

Love and light,
Leah.

Comments