'Serene Cuisine' Menu 7/8/15

I'm Back!!!!!


Hi all! 

I'm back in the kitchen after having spent a week in sunny Darwin. The temperature change was wonderful and it certainly thawed me out but I sure did miss my own cooking! 

Now this may sound a bit conceited, I understand that, but I struggled to find any hearty vegan options there and spent the week 'settling' for meals of either hot chips, (which in small quantities are fine, and even then only as a treat) or entire meals of fruit from the supermarket.

Don't get me wrong, I love fruit with a passion, but I was craving something a bit more substantial as a meal, which I never really found.
Last night on my first night home, I cooked up a big pot of veggie soup with all the trimmings, so thick I could stand my spoon up in it! *sigh*
There really is no place like home!!

I look forward to seeing you all again this Friday as the just frank kitchen gets back into action.

This Week's Menu


This week I have an absolute favourite on the menu in my Chick Pea and Winter Veggie Hotpot.
With lots of chunky winter veggies coupled with chickpeas and a thick savoury gravy, this is sure to fill and warm your belly as the chilly winter weather continues to blanket the region.

Tomato and Rosemary Scones will be on offer as the perfect accompaniment.

Dessert this week will be a Mini Banana Pancake Stack with my home made mixed berry syrup. 
If you would prefer maple syrup, please leave a note in the special instructions box for me.




How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,
Leah <3

Comments