'Serene Cuisine' Menu 14/8/15

This Week's Menu


This week I will be putting a vegan spin on everyone's favourite pasta dish, Spaghetti Bolognese.

With the mince being replaced with protein and fibre dense lentils, this dish is as delicious as the traditional one and twice as nutritious. 
With a rich tomato sauce and a vegan parmesan cheese topping, you will not be disappointed I can assure you!

A side order of Herb and garlic bread is available on the menu to complete the picture.

Chocolate!!!! Do I Have Your Attention?


And now that I do have your attention, it is with great pleasure that I can share with you the absolute decadence of this week's dessert!
Oreo Topped Chocolate Donuts!!!
These rich and chocolatey (is that even a word?) donuts are baked not fried, so are low in fat and with just a hint of cinnamon cooked in, are packed full of flavour.

The discovery within the vegan community that Oreo Cookies are in fact vegan, has worked to my advantage as I use them as a topping every now and then to add some decadence to cakes and donuts. 

With a slathering of rich chocolate icing and the aforementioned Oreos, these donuts will be sure to please anyone with a chocolate fixation.





Frank's Extras


This week, due to popular demand, I will also be offering my Energy Bites in packs of 30.

These are oat based and include a host of nutrient dense ingredients including dates, almonds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and linseed meal.

Perfect for a protein hit or for a snack on the run, they are listed on the order form underneath the main menu items.




Order Cut Off Time Change


Due to the growth of my customer base and the increasing number of meals I am preparing for delivery each Friday, I am moving the order cut off time back 24 hrs to the Wednesday evening of the week you are ordering for.


In the first month, I was able to easily prepare all meals the morning of delivery if I managed a 4am start. The  number of orders is now so great, that I will need to close orders on Wednesday @ 6pm to enable me to finalise numbers, buy in stock and prepare meals in time for delivery on Friday morning.

I appreciate your cooperation with this change and hope that it works for all of us.


How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,
Leah <3

Comments