'We' Thank You!

Those of you who know me, know that I am an ethical vegan, a passionate way of living that was the catalyst for the birth of this plant-based, whole food business.
I never preach, judge others, nor do I write incessantly on the topic of veganism, but today I feel compelled to touch on the subject, as orders for my 'serene cuisine' fare continue to climb each and every week.
I want those of you who are indulging in this fabulous, health-giving food, to know that you are doing so much more than just supporting me in my small business venture, as I am sure many of you are aware.

You are making a difference!


One simple 'cruelty-free' meal a week DOES make a difference and my hope is that this is only the beginning for so many of you.

To those of you who have been on board the 'serene cuisine' train from the beginning, to those who have recently joined me and to those of you who are curious and have been contacting me with your questions, not only do I thank you, but the animals that are spared by choosing to 'go vegan,' even for this one meal, thank you also.

Yesterday, as I again met so many beautiful people, with beautiful hearts, I'm not only feeling blessed, but I'm also feeling hopeful that together
we can continue to make a difference.

Again, thank you all.

Love and light,
Leah. <3

Comments