'just frank' Friday delivery menu 2/12/16

***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, click on the blog title, wait for it to load and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, Click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***


Christmas is coming around quickly and I haven't done a thing!!!  Yikes!

I am super excited to be setting up my tree tonight and I find this the absolute highlight of December with so many wonderful memories of my girls growing up enjoying this magical time of the year.


Lunches are on again this week with another simple menu available for you to order from which is to the right of the page here.
I look forward to seeing you on Friday should you be ordering lunch.


I spend the majority of my time here in the kitchen lovingly preparing meals and special order items for a host of clients with each order being tailor made to suit individual requirements. 

I also supply larger quantities of donuts, slices, cakes and bliss balls for catering requirements.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if this is something that would help you.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me either via email or the contact form to the right.


Christmas Orders

The 'just frank' 2016 Christmas Menu is now available and open for orders.
I have popped a link to the menu in red type at the bottom of this week's lunch delivery form in the 'News from the kitchen' box.
The menu is also available on my fb page and will be up on the blog in its entirety once this lunch menu closes.





Healthy Eating and Cooking Workshops


For those of you who have been asking, I will be running some more cooking and healthy eating 'the vegan way' workshops in the new year and I am super excited about this!
Please let me know if you wish to be on the notification list for these.
I can't wait to share more vegan cooking and eating tips with you face to face. :)


Metro Bakery and Cafe


I couldn't be happier with the way 'just frank' has been supported @ Metro Bakery and Cafe, both by you the customers and by Toni, Theo and the staff at the cafe itself.
It's clear that Metro have heard what you have been asking for and have taken it upon themselves to see that your needs are met.
The range of 'just frank' vegan products has grown from pies to cakes, muffins, cookies, slices and bliss balls, with the items available changing every week and many gf options now available as well.

Thank you all for your ongoing support of local business. 

She's Apples


Our local greengrocer and gourmet food store She's Apples stock a variety of 'just frank' products including ready to go meals, both varieties of 'just frank' granola, bliss balls, and a variety of cakes and muffins. 

Shane and his staff are avid supporters of fellow locals, and this shows in their willingness to stock locally produced niche lines.

Thank you all for your ongoing support and feedback as the word spreads and stocks continue to walk out the door. 

How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.



Subscribe


If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right-hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit.


You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.

I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.


Love and light,


Leah <3

Comments