'Serene Cuisine' Menu for Delivery on 13/5/16


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, click on the blog title, wait for it to load and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, Click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***


I begin this blog post with a sigh as I take a breather from the kitchen and venture out for a much needed 'change of scenery.'
This morning, after a later than usual start to the day, (Sleeping in until 6:30am is a rare treat for me) I decided to change my normal routine and snatch a few quiet moments in a corner of my favourite coffee shop to write.
Although this bustling cafe is anything but quiet, it's such a wonderfully inspiring atmosphere to put my thoughts down on 'paper,' and is void of the usual distractions of my home office that constantly coax me away from the keyboard and back into the kitchen.

It's been a crazy couple of months as I try to find the balance between cooking, behind the scenes business activities, what remains of my gardening business and trying to find quality time to spend on relationships with my significant others.
Oh, and then there's the 'me' time that I so desperately crave.

Actively creating balance isn't easy, particularly when I am so passionate about what I am immersing myself in work-wise, (although it never feels like work as such, and I constantly have to pinch myself to see that I am not in fact dreaming) but it's coming together, and I find that just being conscious of the imbalance, and putting some active strategies in place is half the battle.


As the 'just frank' family continues to grow, so too do the opportunities to reach more and more beautiful people with the whole food, plant-based cuisine that I have become known for.
Earthy, wholesome and 100% plant based, it appears to be what so many people are craving in an attempt to step off the convenience food roundabout and get back to feeding themselves with 'real food.'

Thank you all for your ongoing support and your very generous feedback.
I am totally loving the 'just frank' journey and am so excited about future plans and where these will lead.

On The Menu This Week


On the menu this week, (and I do realise it's not Summer anymore) Buddha Bowls are on offer again by popular demand.
With their wholesomeness, visual appeal and nutritional variety, they make the perfect lunch or dinner option with their blend of chickpeas, brown rice and veggie selections. Buddha Bowls are by far THE most requested menu item, for good reason.

Crumbed Tofu Steaks have become the favourite of many and I delight in altering one's perception of tofu, with the majority of new fans often having had a past bad tofu experience. I stand firm in my belief that if you don't like tofu, you simply haven't had it cooked in a way that highlights its versatility.
As always, I also have a soup option, this week's being a deliciously creamy (dairy-free) Broccoli Soup.

Desserts this week are a choice of either a fresh seasonal fruit salad or Carrot ad Walnut Cake with a Walnut Frosting.

She's Apples


The shelves are stocked up again at She's Apples for my local 'just frank' customers looking for veggie burgers, a ready-made meal, dessert or any of my granolas or bliss balls.


Thank you all for your ongoing support and feedback as the word spreads and stocks continue to walk out the door. 
I am looking forward to introducing new menu items to the She's Apples fridges as more space becomes available through their renovation process.

How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe


If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right-hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit.


You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.

I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.


Love and light,


Leah <3

Comments