Sunday Market 13/3/16 Pre-Order Form

As I begin the next stage of planning for this Sunday's Mount Gambier Library Market, I'm feeling a tad jet lagged this morning after a late night arrival home from Adelaide last night.


There's nothing like a change of scenery, and a few days of shopping and visiting family was just what I needed, and although I am tired, I'm feeling refreshed and ready to get into the kitchen again.

One of my favourite things to do while I am away is to source new ingredients for my menu items and to visit popular vegan cafes and eateries to see what's new. I generally come away with some very exciting ideas as foundations for new things to offer to you.

Not being a 'shy violet,' I often approach fellow foodies in the industry to talk about what is currently trending in the city, to network, and to share in the excitement of what we are achieving with our food offerings in the 'whole-food, plant based' community.

I have returned home with an amazing array of delicious ingredients that I will be including in some of my regular menu items as well as some incredible new creations that will be coming up in the next few weeks, with a few of them making an appearance at the market this coming Sunday.

Check out the pre-order menu on the right-hand side of the page which will enable you to order your favourite regular items.

This menu is only a small portion of what I will have on offer this Sunday, but will help me with my planning and spare you from missing out on the things that I generally sell out of first.

Please note that this will be the last Sunday market for this season but stay tuned for where you will find me and my 'Serene Cuisine' goodies in the next few weeks.

I am so excited for what is coming up......

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
See you on Sunday!

Love and light,
Leah <3








Comments