'Serene Cuisine' Menu 4/3/16

***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***


As I begin another week, another blog post, and yet another menu, I can feel a definite shift here as I witness a genuine and united community coming together. 
As blog visitor numbers swell, and people come forward to share stories, experiences and to express concerns about where our world is heading, it's exciting for me to witness so many people motivated to embrace positive lifestyle changes.

For those of you that don't know me, and in case you haven't picked it up by now, I'm a 'heart' person and find myself attracted to people who have a story to tell. 
At my very core, I feel connected in some way to every other living person on the planet, and I know in my heart of hearts, that we all feel the same pain, experience similar difficulties and concerns in whatever form they might take.

What started here as a recipe sharing/vegan cooking/judgement free/gardening blog, is now growing into a wonderful family of like-minded 'seekers' who are open, sharing and loving.

I'm a happy girl and welcome you all with an open heart. x

This Week In The Kitchen


Yesterday, (Saturday) I was lucky enough to have some quality time in the 'just frank' test kitchen and a brand new Zesty Orange Cake is the result, which is featuring on this week's 'Sweet Treat" menu.
There are 3 savoury offerings this week, the first of which is my vegan take on the traditional roast, featuring a delicious Lentil and Veggie Roast complete with green veggies, roast potatoes and pumpkin and a slathering of rich gravy.

By request, there will also be the ever-popular Brown Fried Rice with veggies and as always, a deliciously thick and creamy (dairy-free) soup. 
This week it's Zucchini Soup, as I prepare to use the last of this season's zucchinis from my garden. 

Veggie Burgers


Due to a short week for me here in the kitchen next week owing to a buying trip, and a huge week of preparation in the time that is left for the March 13th Library Market, there will be no veggie burgers on the menu next week, so please stock up this week if you will be needing supplies prior to the market. 
These are on the menu under the 'Frank's Burger Bar' heading.

'Super Healthy Eating and Cooking from Scratch...The Vegan Way' Workshop


Thank you to those of you who attended the vegan cooking workshop at the Mount gambier Library last Sunday. 
I trust you all enjoyed the session and I can't wait to do it all again in the near future.
Last week, I shared the Brown Fried Rice recipe here on the blog page, so if you haven't had the chance to copy it down and get busy in the kitchen as yet, make sure you check it out and pop it on your 'to-do' list this week.
Keep your eye on the blog during the coming week also, as I share the second recipe, which is for Veggie Fritters and please be sure to subscribe to the blog so that new blog entries go straight to your inbox and you don't miss a thing.

How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.

***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.***

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe


If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right-hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit.

You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.

I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.


Love and light,

Leah <3




Comments