Zucchini Anyone?

If, like me, you are an avid veggie gardener, you will be feeling the 'zucchini love' as they ripen in abundance at this time of the year.
One zucchini plant is enough to feed a family of 6 in the height of the growing season, but that wasn't enough for me! I had to grow 6 plants didn't I!!!

With that being said, I can't pick them fast enough, and by the time I get to some of them, well, the picture tells the story!!

Zucchini soup, zucchini relish, zucchini slice and anything else that I can use zucchini in has been on the menu both at my house and that of my friend's and family.
Growing seasonal veggies is the greatest way to ensure freshness and the highest vitamin content in your cooking....from the backyard, straight to the plate.

Check out this week's menu for recipes containing home grown goodies from 'frank's veggie patch.'

Comments