'Serene Cuisine' Menu 8/1/16


Hello 2016 From The 'just frank' Kitchen


Welcome back to the kitchen for the first of the 2016 menus that I am super excited to share with you, and that I know you will love!
I have lots of new goodies coming up in the next few weeks, including some new delicious and super healthy bliss ball flavours, a new granola as well as some other surprises that I can't wait to share.

I trust that you have all had a relaxing break and that your batteries are sufficiently recharged enough to resume your regular commitments for another year.

I am returning to work today in my freelance gardening business, and I know I'm not alone in saying that my enthusiasm isn't at its peak, but it is certainly fuelled somewhat by the tasks that I was able to cross off of my Xmas holiday 'to-do' list. (More about this in the next few days.)

The Mount Gambier Library Market is on again this coming Sunday the 10th of January, so I will be deeply immersed in prepping for that later in the week. 
The weather forecast looks promising and I hope to see you there.

On The Menu This Week


With a return to work for most of us this week, so too comes a return to normal eating, sleeping and exercise routines, along with taking on goals that we may have set for the new year.

On the menu this week, I have some very wholesome goodies, both sweet and savoury to boost your energy levels and to get the year started off in the most nutritious way possible.

A new Roast Vegetable and Brown Rice Salad features as well as a deliciously creamy (creamy in consistency, no dairy) Zucchini and Red Lentil Soup, both of which are gluten free.

Frank's ever popular Orange and Oatbran Muffins are this week's sweet treat, with bliss balls, granola and 2 cookie flavours also on offer.

How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.



Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,

Leah <3




Comments