'Serene Cuisine' Menu 15/1/16

***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.


Another Exciting Week In The 'just frank' Kitchen


And here we are again as another week rolls around, and I prepare to launch yet another 'Serene Cuisine' menu out into cyberspace.

It's an odd concept isn't it?

I create a menu, you order from it and as if by magic, it appears at your place of residence or work a few days later. 

It's rather staggering to me how quickly the 'just frank' family has grown, and continues to grow each week and it is because of this that I have made quite significant changes to my time schedule in other areas of my life in order to accommodate the growth. 

Yesterday, Sunday the 10th of January saw the Mount Gambier Library Market get underway once again. 
The sun shone brightly (and very warmly might I add!) and a large crowd was in attendance to support the gathering of artists, craftspeople and food vendors that came from near and far to display their wares.

Thank you to those of you who so generously supported 'just frank' yesterday. 

My market days are the highlight of my week and are the perfect opportunity to personally connect with folks who appreciate real food made with real ingredients. 


I can pick a true foodie a mile off when their eyes glaze over and they begin to drool as I read off the lists of ingredients upon request of a range of my vegan fare.....it certainly makes my day!

On The Menu This Week


With an abundance of organically grown produce spilling from my veggie patch this week, I couldn't think of a better way to use it than in a colourul and nutritious Rainbow Power Bowl, similar to a Buddha Bowl but with slightly different ingredients. 


I love the freedom of creating menus based on the locally grown, seasonal produce available, which also ensures that you receive your goodies as fresh as is physically possible.

I also have a Veggie and Chickpea Soup on the menu along with a range of healthy sweet options, all vegan of course.

If you missed the post on Saturday, I have just released a new granola variety, Cranberry, Raisin and Walnut, which will accompany the Date and Almond Granola on this week's menu. 

Full of natures superfoods including linseed, cranberry and coconut oil, this new variety is already proving to be as popular as its predesessor.

Check out this week's full menu to the right of this page.

How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,

Leah <3

Comments