4 Sleeps 'Til Xmas

Hello From The Xmas Kitchen


I hope you are all as excited as I am as Xmas looms large with only 4 short sleeps to go. 

For me, the greatest excitement rests on the fact that my 3 girls will be home and will be sitting together around the same table, filling our home with love and laughter.

I am currently deeply immersed in menu and table decoration planning for our shared meals, as well as preparing to cook up a storm for those of you who have orders from the Serene Cuisine Xmas menu.  

If vegan cooking interests you, adding just one or two meat, egg or dairy free dishes to your Xmas dinner table does make a difference, and I will be sharing a few vegan Xmas recipes here on the blog over the next day or so, so stay tuned for that.

As I await a couple of last minute orders, the menu will remain up on the blog until 6pm tonight to allow these to be submitted. Gift vouchers and hampers will be available until Xmas Eve but please order as soon as possible as I only have a limited number of hampers available.

The number of orders already in has been staggering, and I thank you all for your support and look forward to seeing you on Xmas Eve.


If you are like me, you will be fully immersing yourself in the Xmas spirit over the next few days as the countdown to Xmas continues.....

Love and light,
Leah.


Comments