'Serene Cuisine' Menu 20/11/15

Hello From My Kitchen


And here we are, about to launch 'headlong' into yet another week as we all begin to count down the weeks until Christmas.
I'm a lover of simple things and Christmas is no exception. The most important thing to me is sharing Christmas day and a delicious meal with my 'nearest and dearest,' and with the list of family members joining me now confirmed, I literally let the rest fall into place, apart from some informal meal planning.....No 'bells and whistles' here.

I am currently finalising 'frank's' Christmas contribution with some fantastic Christmas gift hampers on the drawing board as well as gift vouchers which are available for purchase now on the order form below Frank's Everyday Menu.
If you are looking for delicious, whole food, plant-based Christmas hampers, please contact me to discuss your requirements. I will have a selection available at the next Mount Gambier Library Market on Sunday, December 13th, with orders for hampers closing on Wednesday, December 16th.


On The Menu This Week


Two main meal options appear on the menu this week with the first of these being my twist on a traditional fried rice, with the addition of a delicious and colourful scattering of roasted sweet potato, while the second option is a nutritious and creamy Red Lentil Dahl containing potato, fresh fried onion and tomatoes. 


Dessert this week is a Mini Banana Pancake Stack containing 3 light and decadent pancakes served with your choice of topping, either my Mixed Berry Syrup or everyone's favourite, Maple Syrup. 
Please indicate your topping preference on the order form.

There's so much to choose from on the Everyday Menu too, with the list growing weekly.



How To Order



To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,

Leah <3


Comments