Welcome To The 'just frank' Family.....

** Please Note**

 If you are ordering from your mobile device, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click 'View Web Version' to view and order from this week's menu. Thank you.


Introducing Me.....


Hi, my name is Leah. Welcome to my page and thank you for stopping by.

Since attending the Mount Gambier Library Market recently with my Serene Cuisine goodies in tow, I have had a flood of new visitors and subscribers to the page so I thought it timely that I re-introduce myself.

I am a 50 year old mother of 3 beautiful girls and reside in Mt Gambier, South Australia.
I am an ethical vegan, ("A philosophy and way of living which seeks to exclude—as far as is possible and practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment. 
In dietary terms, it denotes the practice of dispensing with all products derived wholly or partly from animals.") and my initial reasons for embarking on this plant-based diet journey 20 years ago were more health related as I sought a new way of living to escape feeling tired and run down day in, day out. Read more about this by clicking here.


The Evolution of 'just frank' and Serene Cuisine.


Here at 'just frank,' the emphasis is on whole-food, plant-based living and the many benefits that are derived from making this a lifestyle choice.

This lifestyle has changed so many aspects of my life, not only my health and wellness, but it has also changed me as a person as I very consciously make the necessary choices to live cruelty-free on as many levels as possible.

A fair portion of my time over the last 6 years has been spent as a freelance gardener helping the elderly folk of our community tend their gardens and assisting them with many outdoor gardening activities that they are no longer physically able to perform.
In between times, I began to share my recipes and health tips here on the 'just frank' blog. As my love of both vegan cooking and writing grew, so too did the interest from the community and it seemed like a natural progression to combine these things and voila,  just frank 'Serene Cuisine' was born.


How Can I Help You?


I am now supplying whole food plant-based meals to the general public and cater for the special dietary needs of a large number of people including vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, lactose intolerant folks etc.
Each Monday, a new menu appears on the blog page, from which you can order, choosing to pay either via direct deposit or upon delivery. Meals will be delivered or can be collected on the following Friday.

Meals can also be made to order and I also supply larger quantities of soups, stews and baked goods by request.

I am currently working on sharing a more comprehensive list of products that I provide so stay tuned for this.

Any goodies from my kitchen are meat, egg and dairy-free and contain as many locally and organically grown ingredients as I can source.

I am always open to questions from vegan-curious folks on how to embark on a vegan journey and can offer support and ongoing encouragement to pre-vegans if you feel this may be something you would welcome. 

I don't profess to have all the answers, but hopefully my 20 plus years of experience can offer up some little gems of wisdom to short cut the process for you.


Keep Up To Date With What's Happening. 


Please contact me to discuss your needs.

Feel free to comment on any of the posts or share any that you feel the desire to on your chosen social media platform by clicking the relative icon below the post.

You may also subscribe to my blog by leaving your email address in the 'Follow by Email' box on the right-hand side of the homepage and once you have confirmed your subscription,  you will be notified via email every time I've submitted a new post.

I look forward to your feedback and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thanks again for stopping by.....

Love and light,
Leah


Contact Me


email me @ serenityleah13@gmail.com
inbox me @ www.facebook.com/eclecticfrank

Comments