'Serene Cuisine' Menu 30/10/15

Welcome Back To My Kitchen


I hope you've all had an awesome weekend....I know I have!

The majority of my weekend was spent working side by side with my partner doubling the size of my veggie patch to make way for a host of new crops.

With the popularity of 'frank's' Serene Cuisine growing every week, I am keen to have even more organically grown produce on hand to plan recipes around, to ensure the optimum number of nutrients are making their way out to you.

I am also looking forward to sharing my self-sufficiency journey with you as this unfolds in the coming months, of which my veggie gardens are an integral part.

On The Menu


This week, I have created a new Chickpea and Kale burger patty which I will be introducing to you in the form of the 'just frank' version of a salad roll with the twist coming in the form of an abundance of fresh and nutrient dense salad ingredients rather than the standard lettuce and tomato, along with a deliciously creamy Tahini and Avocado dressing. Yummo!



For those of you preferring a hot dish, or if you are looking for something gluten free, I am also offering Red Lentil Dahl, a creamy Indian dish created with red lentils and a variety of spices (mild) served over a bed of brown rice. 

 This protein rich dish is perfect enjoyed with a piece of Wholemeal Flatbread used as a dipper which is also on the menu.

A 'frank' Favourite


Apple Cake is back this week and I can hear the cheers from here, with this being the most requested dessert that has ever featured on the Serene Cuisine Menu.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, this deliciously moist Apple Cake is topped with a cinnamon frosting and a sprinkling of oven roasted walnuts.

Frank's Everyday Menu


Bliss Balls and Energy Bites are still on the everyday menu as are Tofu Steaks, Date and Almond Granola and this week, 'frank's' Spinach and Roasted Cashew Hommus.
 









To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,

Leah <3

Comments