'Serene Cuisine' Menu 23/10/15

** Please Note**

 If you are ordering from your mobile device, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click 'View Web Version' to view and order from this week's menu. Thank you.



Hello Monday!


Hello 'franksters' and welcome back to the kitchen where all manner of mayhem has been taking place with the testing of a few new recipes that I am looking forward to sharing with you in the coming weeks, both here and at the next Mount Gambier Library Market on Sunday November the 8th.

'Frank' Heads Over The Border


It appears the word is spreading.....I was recently contacted by Nikki from 'Bed and Broccoli,' Australia's first all Vegan B and B currently situated near Shepparton Victoria to ask if I would like to feature in this month's newsletter which goes out to a host of their followers all over Australia. Of course, I said yes although trying to limit my bio to 100 words posed a challenge. Nikki was kind and allowed me to write as I speak, leaving my lengthy submission unedited. Thanks Nikki. :)

Nikki and her husband Scott along with their incredible non-human family are about to embark on a move of epic proportions, as they move their B and B to their newly acquired property in Elphinstone, near Castlemaine in Victoria.

Check out their facebook page @ www.facebook.com/bedandbroccoli and subscribe to their newsletter to see what these incredible folks do in the name of love and compassion. 

On The Menu This Week


For this of you who were on last week's delivery list, I don't need to 'sell' the benefits of including my own home grown veggies in 'frank's' delicious offerings each week, and with an abundance of some bright and colourful goodies ready for harvest from 'the patch' this week, I have created a super bright, Rainbow Chow Mein for you.

With Broccoli still yielding well this late in the season, a (dairy free) Creamy Broccoli Soup will also feature on the menu as well as my popular Tomato and Rosemary Scones.



Just One Word......Chocolate


For something just a little bit different this week, I have some delicious Chunky Choc Chip cookies for you to enjoy with a cuppa. 
These come in a pack of 3 for those of you who may like to share.....or not! 






To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,

Leah <3

Comments