'Serene Cuisine' Menu 16/10/15

** Please Note**

 If you are ordering from your mobile device, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click 'View Web Version' to view and order from this week's menu. Thank you.


Is It Really Monday Again?


Hello there my friends and welcome to another exciting week in the 'just frank' kitchen.

Yesterday saw the beginning of the Mount Gambier Library Market season so I made a selection of my 'Serene Cuisine' fare and set up camp there for the day in an effort to reach even more beautiful folks with my whole food plant-based lifestyle message.

The support was incredible and it was lovely to meet so many of my loyal 'just frank' followers along with a host of new people who have now joined our ever growing community.
Yesterday's interest confirms for me yet again that there's a hunger (no pun intended) for a better, more sustainable way of nourishing our bodies that isn't a fad diet or a passing phase. 

I hope your time here in our little community provides you with that option along with any support you may need.

A Buddha Bowl.....What's A Buddha Bowl?


This week on the Friday Menu, I will be introducing a delicious concept that I recently discovered on a trip to 'the big smoke.'
The Buddha Bowl, a bowl of delicious cooked and raw veggies, grains and seeds that is so round that it resembles a Buddha's belly.
A funny description I know, but it's the best I could come up with! :)

The first of these Buddha Bowls will contain a selection of steamed and roasted veggies including sweet potato, broccoli, kale and spinach served with brown rice, sprinkled with home sprouted mung beans and with a delicious tahini dressing served on the side. 

I am super excited to offer this new creation to you this week and I look forward to it being a regular menu option in the future as I create new combinations of perfectly melding flavours.

And To Top It All Off


For those of you looking for a sweet option, but not too sweet, I will be serving up a mini stack of my delicious Banana Pancakes this week on the dessert menu.

Served with a side of maple syrup, these are the perfect way to top off your Friday meal.




To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,

Leah <3


Comments