'Serene Cuisine' Menu 25/9/15

Greetings From The Kitchen


Hello again from the just frank kitchen as I prepare for another busy week of meal preparations.

I'm not sure about you, but I keep waiting for the spring weather to kick in on a more permanent basis so I can adjust my wardrobe and food choices to match it, but so far, we are limited to just a taste here and there, and that's ok. I'm grateful for small mercies.

As regular visitors to my page will no doubt already know, I very keenly spend quite a lot of time in the test kitchen creating new recipes to share with you all, and this week has been no exception.

I have had some very keen taste testers trying out a few new goodies recently, and with the feedback being extremely positive and encouraging, these new items will be appearing on the menu very soon.



It's So Easy Eating Green


With another stunning crop of Broccoli ready to be harvested from my veggie patch, (and I'm sure the last for the season), I am taking advantage of it by offering a delicious Italian dish this week incorporating this delicious 'greenery' into a nutritious pine nut based pesto which will be served over a bed of fettuccine, topped with my handmade vegan parmesan.


This dish is also available in a gluten-free spaghetti version.

Herb and garlic bread is available on the menu as the perfect pasta accompaniment.



Frank's Extra Mains


Due to popular demand, there are also two extra mains on the menu for those who are looking for an extra meal to enjoy over the weekend or to pop into the freezer for the coming week.

These are available under the heading 'Frank's Extra Meals,' are both gluten free and will be delivered on Friday along with the regular menu options.


Doubly Delicious Dessert


This week, I am offering two sweet treats, one brand new one and one of my most popular muffins to date.

I am introducing a Chocolate Pecan and Caramel Crisp Bar to the menu as well as returning my Orange and Oatbran Muffins for those of you who have requested these.

As always, these and all other menu items are available in larger quantities for morning/afternoon teas or for catering purposes upon request.

Please contact me for further information and prices.

                                                                                    


Everybody Loves Tofu


With the ongoing popularity of my Marinated and Crumbed Tofu Steaks, and with a growing number of folks more than happy to try this delicacy, I am, for the time being, moving it to the regular Friday order form for your convenience.

I'm super thrilled at the number of people who have now been 'converted' by trying this mostly misunderstood source of protein the way I prepare it.



How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,


Leah <3

Comments