'Serene Cuisine' Menu 18/9/15

Welcome Back To My Kitchen


I would imagine you are all as happy as I am that we have just had a burst of beautiful Spring weather that actually coincided with the weekend, and although we are in for another coolish week, I'm super thrilled to have spent some time out in the garden and at the beach feeling the sun on my skin. 

Throughout this past week, I have been furiously juicing carrots as I consciously try to reduce my coffee intake. 
I never buy the bottled variety, preferring instead to juice my own carrots and drink the juice as soon as possible after this to maximise my nutrient intake.

Wish me luck as I continue my caffeine detox.....

Two-Way Stir Fry


On the menu this week, I will be offering a delicious veggie stir-fry served two ways. 

For those of you who are lovers of tofu, there will be the marinated tofu version or the roasted cashew alternative for those who haven't yet acquired a taste for tofu.

Broccoli, zucchini, green beans, baby corn and mushrooms are just a few of the fresh veggies that will make up this nutritious and colourful dish, and my own blend of sauces and spices will complete the picture.

Caramel Bananas


I'm not quite sure what to say about Caramel Bananas that hasn't already been said and if you've never indulged in them before, you are in for a treat.

My vegan version of this sweet treat is to die for, and when served with a dollop of dairy-free vanilla ice-cream, it's a match made in heaven.

And Introducing.....


 For those of you who are friends with me on my just frank facebook page, you will have seen that I have a new cookie out which is making its debut on the Serene Cuisine menu this week.

My Super Oatmeal Cookies are fibre rich and oat based and contain ingredients that are so nutrient dense yet barely visible such as ground walnuts and flax meal. 

With the blended textures of pumpkin seeds and organic sultanas, these newly created cookies are the perfect accompaniment to your favourite cuppa and for those of you with a penchant for 'dunking,' these are definitely for you!



Everybody Loves Tofu


With the ongoing popularity of my Marinated and Crumbed Tofu Steaks, and with a growing number of folks more than happy to try this delicacy, I am, for the time being, moving it to the regular Friday order form for your convenience.

I'm super thrilled at the number of people who have now been 'converted' by trying this mostly misunderstood source of protein the way I prepare it.


Gluten Free Zesty Lemon Bliss Balls 


Zesty Lemon Bliss Balls are on the menu again this week and are a fabulous sweet and nutritious treat with the added bonus of being gluten free.
Made with a blend of dried fruits, nuts and seeds, and with just enough organic lemon juice and zest to give them that zesty kick, they are always a popular favourite on the menu.

Available on the order form in packs of 4 only, please let me know if you wish to purchase them in larger quantities. 















How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,


Leah <3

Comments