'Serene Cuisine' Menu 4/9/15

Hello From My Kitchen



I've had a very interesting and diverse week in the kitchen this week spending quite a bit of time testing several new recipes after an enquiry from a client on a 'low FODMAP diet.'

My client has kindly supplied me with a complete list of foods she needs to avoid, as well as a list of those that she can consume in generous quantities to assist me in planning some tasty, nutritious and 'safe' dishes for her.

 I am loving the challenge of combining my vegan cooking experience with that of a low FODMAP diet and am confident of being able to bring some variety into her eating regime. 


Veganising An Old Fashioned Favourite


This week on the menu, I will be putting a vegan twist on the old fashioned 'hot pack' for those of you (as old as me) who remember them.

The hot pack will include one of my delicious Veggie and Chickpea Burgers and a creamy Sweet Potato Mash served with a variety of winter veggies which will be topped with a thick and hearty herbed gravy.


Herb and Garlic Bread is also on the menu for those of you looking for something a little extra on the side.



Chocolate....Again.


On this week's dessert menu, are my very popular and decadent Oreo Topped Chocolate Muffins. Need I say more?



Frank's Snack Boxes


Frank Snack Boxes will feature on the 'extras' menu again this week and have proven to be a huge hit with those wanting to try a selection of what I have to offer in the way of sweet and healthy treats and are a great idea for office morning or afternoon teas. 

 The contents of the boxes will vary in the coming weeks as I offer different combinations for you to try.

This week the selection will consist of decadent Mini Chocolate Muffins, Sultana and Walnut Cake, Mini Orange and Oatbran Muffins and Energy Bites.

These are on the menu under the heading of Frank's Extras.

**Please submit your orders for these as early as possible as I will only have a limited number available each week.**





Frank's Extras


My Marinated and Crumbed Tofu Steaks  will again feature on the 'extras' menu this for those of you who are curious as to what the amazingly prepared, incredibly delicious tofu experience is really like.

These yummy tofu steaks are marinated overnight in my unique blend of sauces, herbs and spices and crumbed in a seasoned wholegrain crumb before being gently fried in extra virgin olive oil.

I was absolutely thrilled by the number of folks who contacted me after trying this delicacy last week with some very positive feedback which is exactly the type of feedback I had anticipated.


Order Cut Off Time Change



Due to the growth of my customer base and the increasing number of meals I am preparing for delivery each Friday, I am moving the order cut off time back 24 hrs to the Wednesday evening of the week you are ordering for.
In the first month, I was able to easily prepare all meals the morning of delivery if I managed a 4am start. 
The  number of orders is now so great, that I will need to close orders on Wednesday @ 6pm to enable me to finalise numbers, buy in stock and prepare meals in time for delivery on Friday morning.

I appreciate your cooperation with this change and hope that it works for all of us.


How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,


Leah <3

Comments