'Serene Cuisine' Menu 24/7/15

Welcome Back To My Kitchen


Hello again from the just frank kitchen as we near the end of another month and find ourselves two-thirds of the way through Winter.

Where does the time go!

As a Wintery chill remains a constant in the air, the only signs I see that Spring is on the horizon, are the masses of flowering Daffodils and Jonquils in mine and other people's gardens, and a lovely sight they are too.


Delicious, Nutritious And Cruelty Free


I am sure you are all aware by now that cooking is a passion of mine and that the greatest joy I derive from the art of cooking is knowing that every stage of the process is cruelty-free.

Finding ways to 'veganise' a regular recipe, as well as developing my own from scratch challenges me to find new, exciting and natural ways to bring tasty and nutritious meals to the table, and now, to you.


For those of you who are already on a whole food, plant-based path, you would have experienced a range of health benefits that come with adopting this loving and compassionate way of living, both physically and spiritually.

For those of you who simply love the food that I offer here at just frank, I thank you for your support and for the difference you are making by simply choosing to 'go vegan' for this one meal. Believe me, you are making a difference.

Red Lentil Dahl



This week on the menu I will be revamping one of my favourite lentil dishes to incorporate some locally grown potatoes that I have been fortunate enough to source.

My Red Lentil Dahl has been a very popular menu item in the past, and with the addition of garlic roasted potatoes this week, I am sure it's popularity will continue to grow.

I have added a piece of Wholemeal Flat-bread to the menu as the perfect dipping companion to your creamy lentils.


Back By Very Popular Demand



By far the two most asked for desserts are my Apple Cake and Apple Shortcake.

After a request from one of my lovely regulars last Friday, (OK, she pretty much begged!) this week I have Apple Cake with Cinnamon Frosting and Walnuts on the lunch menu.

This beautifully moist cake has a layer of grated apple and cinnamon running through the centre and is topped with a cinnamon frosting and walnuts.

And yes, it's as good as it sounds!



No Meals Next Friday 31/7/15



Just a heads up, there will be no meals next week as I will be away.
Meals will resume as normal the following week, 7/8/15, and I will certainly look forward to seeing you all again then.



How To Order


To order your Friday Meal, please fill in the order form on the right-hand side of this blog page, selecting whatever takes your fancy, as well as delivery and payment preferences and any special instructions, and then click submit.


***Please note that if you are placing your order on your mobile device, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog page, click on 'View Web Version' and wait for the new page to load before ordering.

Please contact me if you have any special requests re: items that perhaps aren't currently on the menu or menu items in larger quantities.

I welcome any suggestions, comments or feedback, any of which may be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.


Subscribe



If you wish to receive notification of any new blog entries, including new menus or news from the 'serene cuisine' kitchen, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' box on the right hand side of this page below the order form, and click submit. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and once confirmed, you will receive notification emails of any new blog posts.

Your email address will not be shared and will only be used for the express purpose of sharing news from 'just frank.'

Well, that's all from me for now.
I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing those of you who will be on my delivery list this week.

Love and light,
Leah <3


Comments