Living Life With A Peaceful Heart

A Life Of Abundance


Living my life as an ethical vegan isn't a difficult decision for me and I never see it as living a life of lack or sacrifice, in fact, it's quite the contrary.

Since making the decision to go vegan, I have gained so much, not least of all, good health and vitality, but I also live with a peaceful heart with the knowledge that no animal is harmed or made to suffer through any of my lifestyle choices.

I make a conscious point of never preaching about the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle to anyone, but I am always more than happy to share what I have learned throughout my journey.

As the popularity of just frank and my 'serene cuisine' grows, so too has people's curiosity in how to best implement the changes necessary for removing animal products from their lives, and replacing them with more ethical and life-enhancing choices.

It is because of this curiosity that I will be writing more about some of these topics in an attempt to answer some of the most-asked questions.



Questions Anyone?


Please feel free to contact me with any that you may like answered and I will do my very best to help you.

*I would like to point out that I never have, nor will I ever profess to be an expert on this topic.
My opinions are not 'medically based,' (although I have always been closely monitored medically by my very supportive and encouraging GP) but I can speak from my own personal experience having lived through many years of health challenges and the steps I took to literally eat my way back to health by following a whole-food, plant based lifestyle.


Thank You


Thank you to those of you who have supported the just frank journey thus far in whatever way that is, and there have been many, by so many.

I look forward to your continued support and to the joy I receive from my interactions with each and every one of you.

Love and light,
Leah. <3

Comments