Wednesday in the 'Serene Cuisine' Kitchen

Good morning Wednesday, and with a short week in progress, today will be a busy day in the kitchen as I prepare for tomorrow's meal deliveries.

There's another nutrient-dense menu on offer again this week (scroll down to see the menu in the previous post) and as I'm continually on the lookout for locally grown, organic ingredients, there's often quite a bit of time involved in the preparation of produce before the cooking begins.

This week Banana and Walnut Muffins are on the 'serene cuisine' menu, so today I will be shelling fresh local walnuts ready for baking later tonight.
I've always been a huge fan of nuts, but I never really liked walnuts until a friend introduced me to fresh walnuts as opposed to the packet variety.
Nuts can turn rancid quite quickly due to their high fat content and walnuts in particular, have the tendency to turn slightly bitter when stored for long periods of time.
Fresh walnuts will certainly be a flavoursome and nutritious addition to this batch of muffins.

Due to popular demand, I am now offering Protein Balls and Gluten Free Bliss Balls in packs of 30 for $20 a pack.
The small bags will still be on offer in my lunch meals but for those of you who have been asking for them in larger quantities, they are now available.

Please contact me to order or for any other special requests.

Happy Wednesday to you all and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Love and light,
Leah <3


Contact Me

email me @ serenityleah13@gmail.com
inbox me @ www.facebook.com/eclecticfrank


Comments