'Serene Cuisine' Menu 2/4/15

Welcome Back to my Kitchen

With so much interest being shown in the whole food plant-based food options that I'm offering at 'just frank', I can see that so many of you are loving not just the flavours, but also how consuming such nutrient dense food is making you feel.

The feedback has been amazing and by popular demand, I've now extended the availability of my meals to include other days of the week. This happened so much more quickly than I had anticipated, but I've embraced the growth with gusto as the word spreads to so many people who are clearly wanting these healthy dietary options in their lives.

Being an ethical vegan, all food prepared in my kitchen is meat, egg and dairy free, no exceptions.

I am still only providing a planned menu one day a week, but am now taking orders for veggie burgers, muffins, casseroles and various lentil dahls that can be delivered on other days by arrangement.

Today I spent the day in the kitchen preparing some bulk orders of veggie burgers and gluten free bliss balls for some very special customers.
For special orders, please contact me to discuss your needs.

Gluten-free Options

This weeks menu contains two gluten-free items which will please those of you who for various reasons, like to see this option made available. 

I will again reiterate that you please be aware that my kitchen is classed as a 'shared facility,' meaning products gluten containing  are used in it on a regular basis, and for this reason, caution should be exercised if even traces of gluten pose an issue for you.

Menu

Red Lentil Dahl w/Brown Rice  (gf)    $8
Banana and Walnut Muffin                   $3
Energy Bites pack of 4                            $3
               or
Bliss Balls pack of 4  (gf)                         $3

Frank's Meal Deal (all 3 items)             $13  


Order these goodies separately, or as a meal combination, the choice is yours.
Delivery is free within the Mt Gambier city limits and will take place prior to 12pm on Thursday 2/4/15 or contact me for pickup details.

How to Order

To place your order, please contact me with your name, address for delivery and your order details. 


email me @ serenityleah13@gmail.com
inbox me @ www.facebook.com/eclecticfrank

I look forward to hearing from you.
Love and light, Leah <3

Comments