Serene Cuisine Lunch Menu

The menu for Friday's 'Serene Cuisine' healthy lunch delivery is set, and I'm ready to take your orders. All menu items are meat, egg and dairy free with the majority of their ingredients being organic.
Please refer to the previous blog post for more information.

Ordering

Orders can be submitted via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.
When ordering, please include your name, products required as well as the quantity, delivery address and a contact phone number.
Deliveries can be made to either work or home and will be made between 9-11am on Friday the 20th of March.
Please have orders in by 6pm Thursday 19th of March.

Menu

This week's meal is a Bean and Chickpea Casserole served over a bed of brown rice, the sweet is a Gingerbread Muffin and I will also have Energy Balls containing oats, peanuts, coconut and dairy free choc chips as an added extra.

Price List

Bean and Chickpea Casserole  $7.00
Gingerbread Muffin   $3.00
Energy Bites  $1.00 ea
Frank's deal for the week is the meal, a muffin and 3 energy bites for $12.00.

Contact Me

Please feel free to share this post and the link to my blog with anyone who you think may be interested in my whole food, plant-based cuisine.
Thank you for the wonderful feedback you have generously given to me. 
I do hope you enjoy my offerings and I thank you in advance for your support.
If you have any questions or if you have any specific menu requests, please don't hesitate to contact me via any of the methods listed at the top of my blog page.

Comments