Love in a Paper bag.

What an interesting time I've had in the 'just frank' kitchen this week!

Last Friday's 'whole food, plant-based' lunch deliveries literally blew me away, with every meal being sold out, and many clients placing a standing order for a regular, weekly meal delivery.
The support I've received from individual members of the community as well as various business houses, has been nothing short of amazing and I am so grateful to each and every one of you for
supporting my new business venture.

Not only are the meal deliveries growing at a rapid rate, but my 'love filled' goodies are also now available at Ecologie Organics in Commercial St Mt Gambier where Sharyn, creator and visionary of the store, is very eagerly promoting my cruelty-free fare. With the first delivery of Veggie Burgers selling out within 24 hrs, I'm super excited to be lovingly preparing another batch to re-stock the fridges tomorrow. This week the store is also stocking my muffins and organic stuffed eggplant, with other goodies joining this list very soon.

As I prepare to take orders for another busy Friday of morning tea and lunch deliveries, I look forward to seeing some familiar faces from last week, as well as some 'newbies' who have just heard about my 'serene cuisine' menu.

Delivery within the city limits is free with a pick-up service also available for those of you who either live out of town, or who would just prefer to collect your order on the way home.

Special orders can be catered for such as larger quantities of burgers, soups, lentil dahls, veggie casseroles, muffins, cakes and protein balls.

My 'serene cuisine' is 100% Vegan, (no meat, eggs or dairy) and contains as high a content of organic ingredient as I can source.

I am also about to start catering for those of you who are sensitive to gluten in their diets. Please be aware that my kitchen is classed as a 'shared facility,' meaning gluten products are used in it on a regular basis and for this reason, caution should be exercised if traces of gluten pose an issue for you.


Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or special requirements that you would like catered for, and I will do my very best to help.

Friday's menu will be posted first thing tomorrow morning, with orders closing at 6pm tomorrow evening. 
I am currently working on streamlining my ordering system, but for the time being, please order by either inboxing me via my fb page www.facebook.com/leah.zaccardo or by emailing me @ serenityleah13@gmail.com.

Love and light, Leah.....<3


Comments