Introducing 'Serene Cuisine.'

As some of you will already know, I've been in the planning stages for several months of launching 'just frank's' Serene Cuisine in an attempt to expose so many more folks to the benefits of consuming a whole food, plant-based diet.
With council approvals all finalised and my kitchen now officially registered, I am up and running with morning tea and lunch deliveries having already taken place to several businesses in town in the last fortnight.
I had initially planned on introducing my range of whole food, plant-based dishes at the local farmers market in the library courtyard each Saturday morning, but the interest in the community has already enticed me to cook more than once a week and offer a pick up or delivery service as the need arises. (The market may still take place in the coming weeks.)
I am also currently in discussions with a local wholefood business regarding them stocking a range of my 'Serene Cuisine' menu items.
At this stage, while I'm testing the market, I will be having a select but ever changing range of menu items available on Friday of each week, (with a view to increasing this to incorporate other days as the need arises) either for delivery to your workplace or to your home within the city limits of Mt Gambier. If you live beyond the city limits, a pickup time can be arranged.
Last week, the menu consisted of Red Lentil Dahl w/brown rice and Pumpkin and Chocolate Chip Muffins. Several businesses ordered the muffins alone as a morning/afternoon tea while others ordered the meal and the muffin which took care of lunch as well. The meals and muffins are also able to be frozen or re-heated at home for a healthy and delicious dinner after a long week.
At this stage, my menu is predominately aimed at promoting a healthy and cruelty-free lifestyle incorporating as many organic ingredients as I can source, but I will be introducing gluten-free options as a major part of my offerings as well.
Whole cakes such as Chocolate or Orange and Poppyseed, as well as the fruit and nut filled
loaf style cakes, can be made to order, as can bulk lots of Vegetable Soup, Lentil Dahl, Vegetable Curry, and Veggie Burgers. Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs.
I will be posting more info as the weeks progress and I look forward to any feedback that you may like to offer.
This week's menu will be posted later tomorrow and orders will need to be in by 6pm on Thursday the 19th of March for a Friday delivery or pick-up. Ordering is via email @ serenityleah13@gmail.com but I will share more about this when I post tomorrow's menu.
Please feel free to share my 'just frank' fb page and the link to my 'just frank' blog or tag anyone who you feel may benefit from a whole food plant based diet.

Comments