Pure Decadence


With the festive season well and truly behind us and my 'migratory' daughters now all settled into their new homes, it's time for me to get back into the test kitchen to try out some new recipes that I've been 'veganising' in my head.
Last night my sweet tooth had a fair say in proceedings, and out of the kitchen came a batch of Chocolate Dipped Lemon Shortbread.
It goes without saying that these are 100% Vegan. Yes, even the chocolate!
This recipe is something slightly different for me as I broke away from my usual high fibre, fruit and veggie filled creations and went for pure decadence instead.
Believe me, it was well worth the trip off the beaten path!
There just happened to be a couple of willing 'taste testers' in the kitchen at the time of baking and let's just say, I had to do some firm hand slapping to bring the sampling to an end.
I'm looking forward to a lot more time in the kitchen and to sharing my wares with you on a more regular basis.

Comments