Subscribing to Just Frank

Things have been a bit quiet over here on the blog for a couple of weeks as I ploughed my way through Xmas and all that came with it. With the festivities now behind us, some normality can now be restored and as I don't function terribly well without some kind of routine in my life, I'm looking forward to some structure.
In case you aren't already aware, you can subscribe to my blog and receive an email straight to your inbox when a new blog has been posted.
Its easy to do.....just scroll down the 'Just Frank' blog page until you reach 'Follow by Email' on the right hand side of the page. Enter your email address and click submit. You will receive a confirmation email which you will need to respond to so as to activate your subscription. You will then receive an email each time I post a new blog.
You may unsubscribe at any time and I do not, ever share your email address with anyone else.
Just a footnote for some of you who have already subscribed, I have noticed that a couple of people are yet to activate their subscriptions so if you are wondering why you aren't receiving your notifications, that would be why.
If you go back through your emails, you will find an email from 'Just Frank.' Click on the link and your subscription will be activated.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year and with lots of exciting things coming up for 'Just Frank',
 I look forward to interacting with you on my page in 2015 and beyond.

Comments